We're rounding out the first month of 2013 so it only makes sense to check in on my goals so far!
1. I have a guitar. I still don't know how to play it.
2. My passport is still expired.
3. I've gotten two pedicures. I have it on good authority that twice a month is not overly extravagant.
4. I happened to mention on Twitter that I wanted the Nikon D3100 For Dummies book and the digital camera editor at For Dummies saw me and is sending me the book!
5. Avoiding sugar as I've been doing has really cut into my baking. I will get to this, though!
6. Yeah, not so much progress on the craft room.
7. I've talked about the floors with my dad, who will be helping me make this happen. I need to make time to visit Lumber Liquidators soon.
8. It's not really time to plant outside...yet.
9. I've read a few gazillion books already, including re-reading some of the ones I already have and love. I'd forgotten how much I love to read.
10. If you guys only knew how many tutorial drafts I have here. Unplublished posts don't count, though. I'm working on getting better at this!
11. I haven't touched a soup recipe in ages. It's cold. I should.
12. I've been doing my nails about once a week. I'm not good at it, but I've been doing it. (Seriously, how do you paint your own right hand?)
13. Did I mention it's been cold? I haven't wanted to spend more time in my garage than it takes to get in my car and leave. But...I will paint it. Soon. (Hopefully before it's too hot and I have that excuse.)